Bridlington Old Town Heritage Day
Have a Great Old Town Bridlington Heritage Day Today
An Open Day To See & Experience All The Heritage Of Bridlington's Old Town.
On 12 September the UK will be holding a Heritage Day to celebrate the Heritage sites in and around the UK
- From its 900 year old Priory Church,to its fabulous interactive Bayle Museum and the Old Town Trail including the Old Town Gallery -childhood home of William Kent,
- Tales of Henry V & Agincourt & The Shrine Of St John.
- Meet the Lords Feoffees.
- Priory Guided Tours & Meet The Rev Barnes - Lawrence.
- Meet Bridlington Old Town's Town Crier.
- Evening Concert in The Priory.
('Proms in the Priory'with Carlton Main Frickley Colliery Band).